The Works to be carried out by the Contractor involve the upgrade of the existing wharf interchange at Kissing Point as part of the Ferry Wharf Upgrade Program and includes both waterside and landside upgrade works.
The waterside features of the work include:
- Removal of the existing gangway, waiting shelter and associated wharf structures, including existing piles
- Removal of about 20 metres of the existing jetty and piles
Construction of bridge and piles to connect to the gangway
Construction of seat platform
- Installation of a new three-metre wide by 18-metre long gangway
- Installation of a nine-metre wide by 18-metre long floating covered and glazed pontoon, held in position by four new piles
Installation of two pivot piles to assist with berthing.
The landside features of the work include:
- New concrete footpath to connect from the wharf to Waterview Street to achieve compliance with disability access requirements, including two new rest areas
- Localised regrade of the road, footpath and kerbs to remove existing disabled parking and provide two compliant accessible car parking spaces;
- Removal and make good of existing accessible parking, reposition the existing shelter and taxi zone
- Realignment of kerb and provide new compliant pedestrian crossing with associated line marking and provision of new barrier fencing
All tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework) and NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code).
A copy of the NSW Framework is available at www.procurepoint.nsw.gov.au.
A copy of the NSW Code is available at https://beta.buy.nsw.gov.au/policy-library/policies/supplier-code-of-conduct
A copy of the NSW Guidelines is available at https://www.industrialrelations.nsw.gov.au/assets/Uploads/files/New-South-Wales-Industrial-Relations-Guidelines-Building-and-Construction-Procurement.pdf
These tenders are listed alphabetically. Some tenders may be qualified or contain errors and in view of the information given in the criteria for tender evaluation, the list should not be relied upon as an indication of which tender may be successful.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|Abergeldie Contractors Pty Ltd||Abergeldie Contractors Pty Ltd||5 George Young Street
Regents Park NSW 2143
|Christie Civil Pty Ltd||-||27 Moore St
Leichhardt NSW 2040
|Landmark Marinas Pty Ltd||Clement Marine Services||PO Box 197, Annandale NSW 2038
Gate 5 James Craig Road
Rozelle NSW 2039
|Polaris Marine Constructions||Polaris Marine Constructions Pty Ltd||Gate 1 James Craig Rd
Rozelle NSW 2039
|SMC Marine||-||PO Box 68
Glebe NSW 2037
Additional Details / Instructions
Due to the social distancing requirements of Government, a pre-tender meeting will be held online via Microsoft Teams at 10am on Friday 1 May 2020.
Attendance at this meeting is strongly encouraged. Please register by 4pm Wednesday 29 April 2020 to be invited and attend this meeting by emailing Lisa Monaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
To be considered for this tender, tenderers must satisfy the minimum requirements set out clause 5.1 of Contract Document C12 Request for Tenders.
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery