Tenders are invited for the supply, fabrication and delivery of steel for B3375 – Gonns Crossing – Sheave Wheel Rehab.
The scope of work comprises of the following but is not limited to:
• Preparation and submission of detailed shop DWGs for all components in accordance with AS 4738.1.
• Casting/fabrication and delivery of steel components.
• Perform NDT as per PN20044 requirements and relevant Australian Standards (tensile test, chemical test, ultrasonic testing to AS2574 Level 2, Mag Particle Test, Impact Test). Supply of all test certificates with hold point submissions.
• Test and inspection reports, including the signed Test and Inspection Plan and a copy of all test certificates (NATA endorsed as applicable), and check sheets must be supplied to the principal.
• Protective treatment of new components is to be done in accordance with Transport for NSW (TfNSW) Specification B220 (Coating System SC2).
A mandatory web-based pre-tender meeting will be held at 10am on Wednesday 18 August 2021. Attendance to this pre-tender meeting is mandatory in order to submit a conforming tender.
Tenderers must confirm their attendance for the pre-tender meeting by COB Monday 16 August 2021 by emailing email@example.com subject heading stating “Pre-Tender Meeting Attendance Confirmation – 21.0000129245.1559 - B3375 Gonns Crossing - Sheave Wheel Rehab”. Dialling details will be provided to the confirmed attendees.
All tenderers must comply with the New South Wales Government's Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code) and New South Wales Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines).
Copies of the NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au. The NSW Guidelines are available at www.industrialrelations.nsw.gov.au.
These tenders are listed alphabetically. Some tenders may be qualified or contain errors and in view of the information given in the criteria for tender evaluation, the list should not be relied upon as an indication of which tender may be successful.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|Baker & Provan Pty Ltd||Baker & Provan Pty Ltd||9-11 Power St
St Marys NSW 2760
|JOHN HEINE & SON PTY LTD||-||273 Edgar Street
Condell Park NSW 2200
|MEEKE ENGINEERING PTY LTD||-||9 Arnott Place
Wetherill Park NSW 2164
|Precision Metal Group Aust Pty Ltd||-||1/472 Victoria Street
Wrhwrill Park NSW 2164
|Sam Technology Engineers||Sam Technology Engineers P/L||130-148
Smithfield NSW 2164