Transport for NSW is seeking Tenders for construction of the Coffs Harbour Boat Ramp Upgrade - Stage 1.
The Works will contribute towards the achievement of the Project Objective by undertaking the following works:
· Extension of the existing breakwater further north by approximately 75m
· Widening of the existing boat ramp, including topping slab over the existing ramp surface and additional ramp width to provide two extra lanes for vessel launching
· Supply and installation of additional pontoons and supporting piles
· Construction of scour protection works within the boat ramp basin
· Ongoing dredging of the boat ramp entrance area as required to maintain a navigable entrance during the works
· Dredging of the entrance channel and boat ramp basin to provide a suitable bed level for the upgraded boat ramp facility
· Transport of dredged material to Park Beach and placement for beach nourishment purposes.
These tenders are listed alphabetically. Some tenders may be qualified or contain errors and in view of the information given in the criteria for tender evaluation, the list should not be relied upon as an indication of which tender may be successful.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|Hall Contracting Pty Ltd||-||149 Sippy Downs Drive
Buderim QLD 4556
|Landmark Marinas Pty Ltd||Clement Marine Services||PO Box 197
Annandale NSW NSW 2038
|MGN Civil Pty Ltd||-||49 Canberra Street
Hemmant QLD 4174
|SMC Marine Pty Ltd||-||Admin Bldg 3/4, Sydney Ports Secure Area,
White Bay, End of Robert Street,
Rozelle NSW 2039
Additional Details / Instructions
A pre-tender briefing will be held on site at 14:00 Tuesday 20 April 2021. Meeting point is Coffs Harbour Boat Ramp carpark. Attendance is mandatory. The contact details are as below:
- Patrick Smyth, the project manager will conduct the briefing. Patrick's mobile is 0409 758 663.
- All questions are to be submitted to Alison Li via email@example.com in writing.
All applicants must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code) and New South Wales Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines).
Copies of the NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au. The NSW Guidelines are available at www.industrialrelations.nsw.gov.au.
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
- Attendance of the pre-tender meeting.
- As a minimum, the Tenderer is required to hold the certified or accredited WHS Management System, Environmental Management System and Quality Management System (or evidence showing that the Quality Management System satisfy/conform with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems requirements).
- As a minimum, the Tenderer is required to demonstrate, using specific project examples, past performance on similar projects. Each example project must be from within the last five years, and with a value of greater than $3 million (minimum of 2 projects and maximum of 4 projects).