Transport for NSW (TfNSW) invites Tenders from suitably qualified and experienced contractors to undertake the installation of At-residence acoustic treatments on the Newcastle Inner City Bypass – Rankin Park to Jesmond & M1 Pacific Motorway Upgrade – Kariong to Somersby projects.
The scope of work under these contracts includes but is not limited to:
· Installation of At-residence noise mitigation treatments comprising architectural acoustic treatments and / or mechanical ventilation systems.
The full requirements for the works are outlined in G1 TfNSW Job Specific Requirements and Schedule of Prices supplied for each tender package.
Tenderers must meet the following requirements:
• Tenderer’s business address must be within 200km from Newcastle Transport for NSW Office located at 6 Stewart Avenue, Newcastle West NSW 2302.
• Tenderer must nominate a Contractor’s Representative in the tender.
• Contractor’s Representative must be a NSW licensed builder and have at least 5 years demonstrated experience and capability in the installation of At-residence acoustic treatments for the noise exceedances associated with road, rail and / or airport projects.
• Contractor’s Representative must have at least 10 years demonstrated extensive experience and capability in the construction industry, dealing primarily with residential-based construction.
• Tenderers must attend mandatory site inspections for RP2J tender package 1 (properties RP2J-04, RP2J-07 & RP2J-08) and RP2J tender package 4 (properties RP2J-55 to RP2J-66 inclusive).
All tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), and NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code).
Copies of the NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au