Tenders are invited for the caretaking, operation and servicing of lift spans at Wardell Bridge and Harwood Bridge in north region of Transport for NSW (TfNSW).
The scope of work includes provision of a caretaker or their nominated assistant to:
- be available at short notice for any emergency which may arise on the bridges
- reside within a distance of 100km by road from the bridges or such other distance as may be approved by the TfNSW Representative
- carry out servicing of the mechanical equipment including lubrication (oiling and greasing), operation of grease pumps, checking for leaks and prompt cleaning of excess grease
- keep the machinery houses on the lift spans, the towers and lift span thoroughly clean and tidy plus grease walkway on and immediately adjacent to lift span
- carry out routine opening of lift span
- carry out frequent inspections and immediately report impacts during floods or fire events
- report any damage, breakdown or blocked channel
- operate the Lift Spans - open the bridges at any hour of the day or night, on twenty four hour notice whenever called upon to do so by the master of any vessel requiring to pass up or down the river, or by the TfNSW Representative.
The works are located:
- Wardell Bridge (B2166) over the Richmond River at Wardell, 16.45km south of Ballina, and accommodates northbound and southbound traffic. A walkway is provided on the eastern side of the bridge to accommodate pedestrians.
- Harwood Bridge (B2151) over the Clarence River at Harwood, 47.05km north of Grafton, and accommodates northbound and southbound traffic. A walkway is provided on the western side of the bridge to accommodate pedestrians.
A mandatory MS Teams based site inspection is scheduled at 10am at Wardell Bridge and at 2pm at Hardwood Bridge on Wednesday 14 July 2021.
Tenderers must confirm their attendance for the MS Teams based site inspection by COB Monday 12 July 2021 by emailing email@example.com with subject heading stating ‘MS Teams site inspection attendance confirmation – 21.0000129331.0663 - Caretaker of Harwood and Wardell Lift Bridges.’
All tenderers must comply with the New South Wales Government's Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code) and New South Wales Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines).
Copies of the NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au. The NSW Guidelines are available at www.industrialrelations.nsw.gov.au.
These tenders are listed alphabetically. Some tenders may be qualified or contain errors and in view of the information given in the criteria for tender evaluation, the list should not be relied upon as an indication of which tender may be successful.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
City NSW Postcode
|Martack Pty Ltd||Martack Pty Ltd||74-92 Pacific Highway
Broadwater NSW 2472