Sydney Trains requires one or more highly competent technology Service Providers to design, test, implement and maintain various IT systems to enable the Rail Operations Centre (ROC) to deliver significant benefits for Sydney Trains and NSW Trains customers
Sydney Trains is seeking responses to this Request for Proposal (“the RFP”) from Service Providers who have a demonstrative ability to meet its requirements for one or more of the following four (4) “Sub-Projects”:
• SP1 - Dynamic Train Timetable System (DTTS) to generate a Train timetable in real-time taking account of all current and projected changes to the Daily Working timetable.
• SP2 - Incident Management System (IMS) to provide a structured framework used to respond to events or incidents which disrupt (or threaten to disrupt) normal functioning operations.
• SP3 - Customer Information Management System (CIMS) to enhance the quality, consistency, reliability and delivery of information presented to Sydney Trains customers across all current and future channels e.g. mobile, social etc
• SP4 - System Integration specialist (Si) to seamlessly bring all the ROC technologies together.
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request For Tender documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email email@example.com and include the following:
1) Event Title,
2) RFT ID,
3) Organisation Name,
4) ACN/ ABN,
5) Contact Name,
6) Organisation/Contact Postal Address,
7) Contact Email Address,
8) Contact Phone No.
To gain access to the tender documents in Ariba over the internet once access is provided, please ensure that you are using Windows PC with web browser Internet Explorer Version 6, 7 or above