Through this RFI process, Sydney Trains intend to obtain market insight to inform its future strategy in relation to:
- New products or solutions in the areas of Content Management and Business Rules capabilities.
- Communication flow: How data is prepared and transformed to communicate.
- Information Management: Systems where customer information is managed.
At a high level, the required services cover the following areas:
- Content Creation & Management to list key high level capabilities. Content creation is the contribution of information to any media and most especially to digital media for an end-user/audience in specific contexts. These capabilities addresses current gaps that arise due to content creation and management that is dispersed across different sources and thereby not consistent in delivery and relevance to different customer channels.
Channel Distribution and Publication capabilities to effectively and efficiently distribute the information to both internal and external channels through existing interfaces or new interfaces.
Customer Information Business Rules requirements list key high level solution capabilities to effectively and efficiently manage and maintain Business Rules. The Business Rules in the current context are maintained and managed across multiple applications thereby proving a challenge to implement changes.
Generic requirements apply to all message types that the intended solution is expected to manage, including common aspects such as scheduling and forecasting as well as template and variable data management.
Interface requirements list key interfaces that the solution will be interacting with, including a human interaction touch point or a technology interaction touchpoint.
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request for Tender documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email: TSS.Bidder@transport.nsw.gov.au and include the following:
- Tender No and Title
- RFT ID
- Organisation Name
- Contact Name
- Organisation/contact postal address
- Contact email address (preferably an email address with the contact person's name)
- Contact phone number
To gain access to the tender documents in Ariba over the internet once access is provided, please ensure that you are using PC with web browser:
- Google Chrome 54+ (64 –bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7-11(32-bit)
- Mozilla Firefox 24 or 27(ESR)
- Safari 9+ (64-bit)
- Microsoft Edge (32-bit)