ST will source suitably compliant Communications DC Power Supplies including rectifier and battery systems.
The intention of this advertisement is to provide an overview of the procurement activity that Sydney Trains are embarking on to source and better understand the market trends with regard the supply & installation of battery backed 48 Volt DC Power supply equipment in communications rooms to support the Operational Critical Data Network equipment. Sydney Trains has a program in place to:
- Renew all the Communications DC Power Supplies (rectifiers, batteries) which are reaching their end of life span, to ensure reliability, maintainability, availability of spare parts and compliance with new standards.
- Replace the existing DC Power Supplies with new power supplies comprising of modular rectifiers, multiple strings of batteries, modular inverters and modular DC-DC converters ensuring reliability and redundancy to the communications network. This procurement strategy describes the method of procurement proposed for this upgrade activity.
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
Additional details/Instructions: (For Ariba tenders only)
In order to gain access to the Request for Tender Documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email: TSS.Bidder@transport.nsw.gov.au and include the following:
1) Event Title, 2) RFT ID , 3) Organisation Name, 4) ACN/ ABN, 5) Contact Name, 6) Organisation/Contact Postal Address, 7) Contact Email Address (preferably an email address with the contact person's name), 8) Contact Phone No
To gain access to the tender documents in Ariba over the internet once access is provided, please ensure that you are using Windows PC with web browser:
- Google Chrome 54+ (64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7-11 (32-bit)
- Mozilla Firefox 24 or 27 (ESR)
- Safari 9+ (64-bit)
- Microsoft Edge (32-bit)
If you have any enquiries in relation to the information above please note that you will first need to register as above, provide information to satisfy any pre-requisites within Ariba. A duly executed Process and Confidentiality Deed Poll is required to be sent (via Ariba) in order to gain access to the RFT documentation. RFT related questions must be posted on the Ariba message board. Any questions relating to the RFT should not be directed to TSS.Bidder.
Address for Lodgement
N/A There will be no paper tender submissions
Conditions for Participation
Please refer to WS2421402881 Part A Invitation To Tender document noting the Conditions of the Tender process (for the purpose of stating the pre-selection criteria acceptance of terms )