Construction of Pedestrian Refuge at 87A Hawkesbury Road, Springwood.
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
Quote documents must be accessed and submissions are lodged online at
https://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/request/open/BMCCPro3(“Electronic Tender Box)
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
The Conditions for Participation are mandatory requirements, which describe minimum standards that Suppliers must meet for their Quotes to be considered. If Suppliers do not meet the Conditions of Participation, they will be excluded from the evaluation process.
· Suppliers must be an acceptable legal entity. It is Council’s policy not to trade with any organisation that does not hold a registered ABN;
· Suppliers must not be bankrupt or insolvent;
· Suppliers must declare and provide details of any occurrence, within 5 years prior to submitting a Quote, where the Supplier has been found guilty of breaching any Act or Regulation.
· Suppliers must have the minimum level of insurance cover specified in the Contract; and
· Suppliers must comply with the New South Wales Government Code of Procurement.