TfNSW is seeking proof of concept proposals and industry insights into a future electric aviation roadmap.
Transport for NSW wants to accelerate the adoption of electric aviation and ensure its integration into a multi-modal network that benefits customers and communities.
This market sounding has been released to seek industry insights into a future electric aviation roadmap and provide emerging aviation proof of concept proposals for consideration. Feedback sought includes:
– input on NSW integrated network vision and opportunities to improve regional connectivity
– Identifying initiatives that can form the roadmap to electrify and extend regional aviation networks including the development, testing and trialling of electric aviation technology
– highlighting potential roadblocks and offering insight into how the NSW government could support the industry to accelerate the adoption of electric aviation.
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
For more information on our electric aviation vision, please visit our website How NSW plans to unlock the potential of electric aviation
Covered Procurement Details
- The Procurement (Enforceable Procurement Provisions) Direction 2019 applies to this procurement
- A government agency may conduct negotiations with suppliers regarding the procurement