The EOI Application Form and all supporting information must be lodged in the Dept of Commerce Tender Box at 120 Dalley Street, Lismore.
Three copies of all submissions shall be provided.
EOI Applications Forms will not be accepted by Facsimile.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|Fulton Hogan Pty Ltd||-||Stonemaster Drive
Stapylton QLD 4207
|Hepburn & Thorpe (QLD) Pty Ltd||-||Unit 3/60 Nerang Street
Nerang QLD 4211
|Townes Contracting Pty Ltd||Townes Contracting Pty Ltd||5 Riley Street
Tenterfield NSW 2372
Additional Details / Instructions
DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE FOR THIS RFT.
Both softcopy (electronic) and hardcopy copies of this RFT are available
OBTAINING RFT DOCUMENTATION
First time visitors to this web site who wish to download or order documents will need to self-register on this web site to gain access to the documents.
- This can be ordered on-line via this Web Site. It will then be posted to your registered address (not Post Office box) To order click on the blue "ORDER A CD/HARD COPY" link at the bottom of this page and follow the on screen instructions; or
- by telephoning Mark Stalhut 02 6622 7500 between the hours of 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
An Exhibited hardcopy of this RFT is available for public viewing at the Lismore Office, during normal business hours.
- Adobe ® Acrobat Reader ® 5.0 (or more recent) - Please click here Adobe ® Acrobat Reader ® to be taken to a free download site now.
- WinZip ® 7.0 (or more recent) or equivalent - Please click here Winzip ® to be taken to a free evaluation download site now.
- Microsoft ® Word 97 (or more recent) or equivalent
- Microsoft ® Excel 97 (or more recent) or equivalent
- An Internet connection to lodge completed responses.
- This web site has been optimised for the Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator web browsers.
The minimum requirements are as follows – IE version 5.5 or later, Netscape Navigator Ver 4.7 or later with Cipher Strength = 128bit.
Your web browser MUST be set to accept cookies.
You will not be able to Register or accesss the documents if cookies not allowed.
The tenderer is responsible for the provision and installation of the necessary software.
STILL HAVING PROBLEMS?
Having problems with logging in, responding, downloading, opening or viewing files, please refer to the “FAQ” section under the On-line ?HELP button at the top of this page
PC SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
To be able to open and read/view the downloaded files for this RFT you may require certain software to be installed on your PC: