This RFI is a market sounding exercise and information gathering process in which NSW Treasury seeks to collect information and opinions from industry and supply market participants across a range of issues such as:
- Understanding industry and market capability/capacity to offer a single interoperable roaming charging payment solution;
- Exploring potential EV charging payment solutions;
- Understanding the indicative Industry and market timeframes for potential solutions;
- Understanding indicative costs and commercial operating model, where applicable;
- Understanding key considerations and barriers to adopt and implement a single payment solution
RFT Preview Document(s)
This RFI is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please email the contact officer for details.
Additional Details / Instructions
All responses to this RFI must be provided by completing section 4 of the RFI document.
Address for Lodgement
Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to the electronic tender box for this RFI via the tenders website at: https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/ (Login in as a system user, locate the web page for this RFI, and follow the on screen instructions to lodge the response). The lodgement can only be made by a registered system user of the NSW Government eTendering system.