Infrastructure NSW (INSW), on behalf of Venues NSW has been tasked with building a new 30,000 seat stadium on the site of the existing Pirtek Stadium facility, with construction expected to be completed by 2019.
The new Western Sydney Stadium is a key component of the NSW Government’s program to improve sport and major event infrastructure in Sydney, increasing the city’s capacity to attract big ticket events to NSW, creating and supporting thousands of jobs.
The Project scope includes:
• demolition of existing facilities;
• design of the new stadium;
• construction of the new stadium; and
• associated precinct works.
The two-stage procurement process is:
• this Expression of Interest (EOI), leading to the shortlisting of three Tenders to be invited to the Request for Tender stage; and
• the Request for Tender, leading to the selection of a Preferred Tenderer
This tender opportunity is expected to lead a Request for Tender.
All enquiries are to be made in writing to the email address provided.
Additional Details / Instructions
INSW will hold EOI Briefings individually with Recipients.
EOI Briefing details will be provided to Recipients that:
- register with the Contract Officer prior to 12pm on 3 June 2016, and
- can demostrate they are able to meet the Minimum Requirements
EOI Briefings will be held within one week from the release of this EOI.
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
An Applicant must satisfy the following Minimum Requirements:
- The Applicant has had an annual Turnover of at least $1bn per annum for the past three financial years; and
- The Applicant’s proposed lead designer has designed a stadium in the last 10 years, that is now operational.
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery
Commence Demolition - January 2017
New Stadium Operational - April 2019