Transport for NSW (Transport) is inviting suitably experienced, qualified and accredited Contractors, subject to mandatory criteria, to be engaged as the financial auditor under the Western Harbour Tunnel (WHT) Package 2 Contract.
The Financial Auditor will perform a critical support function to the WHT project. The Financial Auditor’s primary deliverable will be to provide Transport with a comprehensive report on a quarterly basis providing assurance that reimbursable costs are managed as per the WHT Incentivised Target Cost Deed requirements. The Financial Auditor may also be called upon to provide other services on an ad hoc basis to support Transport.
The Scope of Works includes:
a) confirming that payments have been made to the project subcontractors;
b) audit the project’s bank account; and
c) ensure that all costs claimed on the project have been correctly incurred.
To successfully participate in the tender process for this project, tenderers:
- must execute (to the satisfaction of Transport) the Confidentiality Deed Poll and return to Transport via Tejas.Mistry@transport.nsw.gov.au by 4:30pm (AEST) Thursday, 7th September, 2023 to receive the tender documents
- must be base level prequalified or higher under SCM0005 Performance and Management Services Scheme (under Category 5g Forensic Advisory) at the time of RFT release and fully prequalified (or demonstrate ability to achieve full prequalification) by the contract commencement date.
- must have successfully provided Financial Auditor and forensic accounting services for the delivery phase of a major transport related infrastructure project that meets the following minimum requirements (collectively):
- capital value greater than $500m;
- delivered within the last 5 years; and
- for the Australian or NSW Government, or other State Government organisation or private sector organisations participating in the procurement and delivery of large-scale transport related infrastructure projects.
All applicants must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code) and New South Wales Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines).
Copies of the NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au.
RFT Preview Document(s)
Address for Lodgement
Multi Agency Access