The RFGV and HJVs are located at the outlet of the Burrendong Dam. RFGV is used as an emergency closure or isolating valve whereas the HJVs are the main control valves. All of them are operated using the hydraulic unit from the valve house.
The work includes
1) Decommissioning of the valves from the outlet works without affecting the safety and water delivery needs,
2) Refurbish the cracked concrete pedestal supporting HJV No. 2,
3) Refurbish the in-situ sections of the RFGV No. 3 and HJVs No 2 and No.3 and adjoining penstock sections,
4) Dismantling the valves into components and overhaul/replace any mechanical components, as necessary,
5) Abrasive blast and paint the valves,
6) Replace all internal and external seals, “O” ring gaskets and hydraulic packings, replace all tap screws,
7) Test and commissioning of the valves, and
8) Others as oulined in the RFT.
Refer RFT documents for the detailed scope of works.
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
Additional Details / Instructions
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
The potential tenderers are required to attend the pre-tender site meeting at Burrendong Dam, which will be held on Wednesday, 7 Oct 2015. Further details are outlined in the RFT (Conditions of Tendering).
Attendance by tenderers at the pre-tender meeting is mandatory. Tenders submitted by tenderers who fail to attend will be passed over
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery