Here you will find information about most Dept of Customer Service tendering opportunities. This web site lists opportunities and other notices that are current or closed (recently, within 30 days) or have been moved to 'archived' (advanced search required) - please see 'Tenders' section on the left menu.
This web site offers a free request for tender email notification service. Once you have registered an account on the web site, you can self-define the kind of works or services that you are interested in. To register for this free service select 'register' link on the top left toolbar, and self-select for notification emails. For existing users login to update your profile.
Information on individual RFT processes or RFT documents on this web site should be obtained directly from the nominated Contact Officer, or the Tender Issuing Office for the location assisting the Contact Officer (see RFT web page and RFT documents for more information).
RFT Disclosure Information
Disclosure of tenderers who have lodged a response is made through a Notice in the 'Tenders - Current' option on the menu at left and search for Notice, or search box entry='disclosure'
Should you have any general queries about this web site or it's operation please email: email@example.com or for feedback use the 'Contact Us' link on the left.
Department of Customer Service
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney. NSW. Australia. 2000
ABN 81 913 830 179
This site is managed by NSW Procurement.
Support and Help
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1800 NSW BUY (1800 679 289) or (International +61 2 8229 2322)
Hours of operation are 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Customer Delivery & Transformation Division
- Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority
- Office of Responsible Gambling
- Greyhound Welfare & Integrity Commisison
- Office of the Secretary
- Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal of NSW
- Service NSW
- Digital & ICT
- Births, Deaths & Marriages
- Better Regulation Division
- Revenue NSW
- Department of Customer Service
- Information and Privacy Commission NSW
- Personal Injury Commission
- Building Commissioner
- Liquor & Gaming NSW
- Professional Standards Authority
- Racing Bodies - Racing NSW, Harness Racing, Greyhound Racing