Expressions of Interest (EOI’s) are invited from organisations/applicants with appropriate experience and capacity to provide Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Consultancy Services for the audit and clean-up of the Australasian Health Facility Guidelines (AusHFG) BIM Resources (Revit Model and dRofus Database).
BIM Audit and AusHFG Model Clean-up overview:
- audit of all sections of the AusHFG Item Control Schedule (a total of 3400 dRofus Items)
- audit of all Revit Families within the model in line with the Item Control Schedule audit
- recommendations for the clean-up of the BIM resources.
The ICT Consultant must:
• Possess expertise and proven experience in health facility ICT requirements, considerations and standards across all department types
• Conduct the review process with a focus on innovation, sustainability and affordability
• Comply with all relevant Statutory Requirements, e.g. the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW).
Refer to Additional Details / Instructions
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
Refer EOI document
Address for Lodgement