Corrective Services NSW will deliver an open tender for the FPI Family, Friends and Children’s Visitor Support Service (FF&CVSS), the Contact Coordination and Support Service (CC&SS) and the Victim Impact and Risk Management Support Seminars (VIRMSS).
CSNSW is seeking an innovative approach to service development and delivery and is prepared to engage a single supplier or multiple suppliers to provide services.
The three services for tender are as follows:
• The Family, Friends & Children’s Visitor Support Service (FF&CVSS) provides a range of services which facilitates and supports inmate parent-child visits.
• The Contact Coordination and Support Service (CC&SS) which provides brokerage funds and advocacy to support eligible family, friends and children to maintain contact with offenders in custody.
• The Victim Impact and Risk Management Support Seminars (VIRMSS) program provides intervention services and support to offenders with a lower risk of reoffending (LSI-R) and/or shorter custodial sentences to assist them to reintegrate back into the community on release.
Further service information is available online at:
Additional Details / Instructions
• The RFT will open on 11 September and close on 9 October and tenders must be valid for 220 days.
• Preferred tenderers will be invited to contract negotiations in February 2019 and it is envisaged that contracts will be awarded in early April 2019.
• A non-compulsory NGO Presentation will be held on 14 September 2018. NGO attendance is highly recommended.