Sydney Trains seeks proposals from suppliers for Termination Equipment and Accessories for its Optical Fibre Network.
Sydney Trains has an extensive Single Mode Optical Fibre Network that not only supports Telecommunication Networks (both Data and Telephony) supporting operational systems but also fibre cable infrastructure that supports Signalling Systems. Optical fibre cabling caters for both the external (long haul) trunk requirements as well as internal requirements for within buildings and stations.
Sydney Trains seeks proposals from suppliers for Termination Equipment and Accessories for its Single Mode Optical Fibre (SMOF) Network.
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
In order to gain access to the Request For Tender documents, Tenderers are required to register their interest by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
1) Event Title, 2) RFT ID , 3) Organisation Name, 4) ACN/ ABN, 5) Contact Name, 6) Organisation/Contact Postal Address, 7) Contact Email Address (preferably an email address with the contact person's name), 8) Contact Phone number
To gain access to the tender documents in Ariba over the internet once access is provided, please ensure that you are using PC with web browser:
• Google Chrome 54+ (64 –bit)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7-11(32-bit)
• Mozilla Firefox 24 or 27(ESR)
• Safari 9+ (64-bit) • Microsoft Edge (32-bit