The Department of Education and related entities aim to provide its schools and corporate offices with best value goods, services and facilities to meet their service delivery needs.
We provide tender opportunities for a variety of products, services and facilities - please see ' Tenders' section on the left menu.
Suppliers can register for eTendering email notifications to receive updates about new contract opportunities. Click register on the top left toolbar for this service.
Should you have any queries or feedback about NSW Education tenders please email the contact officer nominated in the notice or request documentation.
LIST OF AGENCIES AND ENTITIES UNDER THE NSW EDUCATION CLUSTER
- Department of Education Corporate Offices, including Aboriginal Affairs NSW
- NSW Public Schools
- NSW Education Standards Authority
To Download Tender Documents
If you have not registered on the etendering website previously:
1.Click on the Help button (top left of screen) for important information about the eTendering system.
2. Click on the Register button and follow the online instructions.
3. Locate the tender in the Current tenders section and click on the Full Details option that appears at the bottom of the advertisement.
4. Scroll down to the Participation Instructions section of the advertisement and click on the Download a Softcopy - free option.
5. Login if needed and follow the online instructions for lodgement.
To Lodge a Response
1. Locate the tender in the Current tenders section and click on the Full Details option that appears at the bottom of the advertisement.
2. Scroll down to the Participation Instructions section of the advertisement and click on the Lodge a Response option.
3. Login and follow the online instructions for lodgement.
Note: Do not lodge any tender responses via the email address on the Department site, as your response may be declined. An exception will apply if the tender contact person or the Department's eTendering administrator instructs you to do this due to some form of system problem.
Asset Management – Building and Construction works
Companies interested in this category should note the following points:
- Most construction works are managed by the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation and are advertised under its eTendering website. Jobs being managed by the Department of Education (DoE) will be advertised within the DoE eTendering website (this site).
- The Department does not generally maintain pre-qualification lists of companies seeking work within DoE. Refer to this link for the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation Prequalification Schemes - Construction
- Prequalification Schemes provide access for NSW Government Agencies and buyers to a list of suppliers that have been prequalified to supply construction services. Visit: www.procurepoint.nsw.gov.au