The scholarships are open to teachers in NSW government and non-government schools, TAFE NSW campuses and early childhood centres.
The majority of scholarships are for school-based teachers to explore best practice in their chosen subject area. The program delivers significant outcomes for scholarship recipients, students, teacher colleagues and school communities.
The successful applicant will undertake a study tour and follow-up activities of up to five weeks within Australia, with optional virtual international connections undertaken as appropriate.
The department is seeking sponsors for three scholarship offered in 2022 in the categories below. Each scholarship is valued at $15,000.
1.Rural and Remote Education Scholarship
2.Aboriginal Education Scholarship
3.Emerging Technology Education Scholarship
Refer to additional documents for further information on the EOI sponsorship opportunities.
States and Territories: ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA
RFT Preview Document(s)
Related Web Site Address
This tender opportunity is not expected to lead to the award of a contract, or the award details will be advertised elsewhere. Please telephone or email the contact officer for details
Additional Details / Instructions
Please note this is a request for sponsorship for the 2022 Premier's Teacher Scholarships. We are not able to respond to requests to supply to the department, or any other procurement-related enquiries.
For all enquiries relating to supplying to the Department please visit:
For any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Nancy Chung on 0403 067 788 or by email at email@example.com.
Please note, expressions of interest close at 6:00pm on Wednesday 7 July 2021.
Expressions of interest may be submitted:
- via the online form (https://forms.gle/rDKZ42vjfvYU417V6)
- in writing via an email to a department contact representative
- on tenders.nsw.gov.au
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
Successful respondents to the EOI will be required to countersign a Sponsorship Agreement or Letter of Agreement subject to:
- Sponsorship Policy (https://education.nsw.gov.au/policy-library/policies/sponsorship-policy)
- Sponsorship and Commercial Arrangements Implementation Procedures (https://education.nsw.gov.au/policy-library/associated-documents/PD-2005-0295-02-SponsProc.pdf)
Estimated Timeframe for Delivery
Estimated timelines for 2022 Premier Teacher Scholarship
- 2022 scholarships finalised: July 2021
- Applications open for scholarships: August – September 2021
- Selection panels (likely via zoom): October 2021
- Premier’s reception: late November 2021 (tbc)
- Teachers commence scholarship: January - June 2022