Transport for NSW (TfNSW) invites Registrations of Interest (ROI) for the Great Western Highway Upgrade Program - Coxs River Road Project from pre-qualified contractors under the National Prequalification Scheme at Category R3 for roadworks and Financial Level F100.
The work involves construction of:
• 2.4km of median separated dual carriageways on a new alignment of the Great Western Highway
• A grade separated interchange at Coxs River Road, supplemented by new sections of connecting roadway to create a local service road network
• Realignment of the existing highway in the vicinity of Browns Gap Road to create a new local service road
• Upgrades to intersections at Browns Gap Road and Banners Lane
• Tie-ins to the existing Great Western Highway at the eastern and western ends of the new alignment
• New shared path for pedestrians and cyclists
• Ancillary works such as driveways, footpaths, kerb and gutters, retaining walls, slope treatment, drainage works, water quality basins and landscape.
The successful tenderer will be selected through a two phase procurement process. The first phase requires applicants to submit this ROI. A short list of applicants will then be selected from this ROI process and invited to tender for the work.
All applicants must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code) and New South Wales Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines).
A briefing session for the potential ROI Applicants will be held between 1-3pm on Tuesday 10 May 2022 by videoconference. Attendance is mandatory to submit a conforming ROI Application to register interest to tender.
This project is jointly funded by the Australian and NSW Governments.
The Building Code 2016 applies to this project. This document is available at https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2019C00289.
The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to this project. This document is available at https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2019C00289. By submitting an ROI for this project you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
It is a requirement for this project that the successful contractor be accredited under the Australian Government Work Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme (the Scheme) at the time of entering into the contract for ‘building work’ for the Project and must maintain accreditation under the Scheme while the ‘building work’ is being carried out. Information on the Scheme is available on the Australian Government website at www.fsc.gov.au.”
Late applications will not be considered, regardless of time of lodging.
Address for Lodgement
Multi Agency Access
Addendum No 1, issue of ROI Briefing minutes, extension of closing date and time.
Addendum No. 2, amend prequal requirement.