Transport for NSW invites tenders from suitable qualified contractors for construction of concrete protection slabs. These slabs will provide protection to the underground high pressure gas main to facilitate the construction of the Newell Highway Upgrade - Parkes Bypass.
The reinforced concrete slabs are of three types:
· Floating slabs
· Precast reinforced concrete slabs supported on pairs of bored cast in situ reinforced concrete piles spaced at 2.4 metres
· Precast reinforced concrete slabs supported on pairs of bored cast in situ reinforced concrete piles spaced at 4.8 metres
More specifically the work under this contract includes:
· Excavation above and in the vicinity of the high pressure gas main
· Construction of bored reinforced concrete cast in place piles
· Construction of reinforced concrete pile cap beams
· Construction and placement of precast reinforced concrete slabs
· Backfilling and making good following the construction of the protection works
· Reinstatement of Barkers and Parkesborough Roads following the provision of the protection slabs
· Engagement of an APA Permit Issuing Officer (PIO) for the duration of relevant activities under the contract.
· All other ancillary work associated with the above
All relevant activities must be undertaken in the presence of and under the guidance of an APA Permit Issuing Officer (PIO)
All work must be undertaken with the utmost care such that there is no risk of damage to or impact on the high pressure gas main.
All tenderers must comply with the NSW Government‘s Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework) and Code of Practice for Procurement (NSW Code). Copies of the
NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au
“This project is jointly funded by the NSW and Australian Governments.”
The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to this project. This document is available at https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2019C00289.
By submitting an RFT for this project you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
It is a requirement for this project that the successful contractor be accredited under the Australian Government Work Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme (the Scheme) at the time of entering into the contract for ‘building work’ for the Project and must maintain accreditation under the Scheme while the ‘building work’ is being carried out. Information on the Scheme is available on the Australian Government website at www.fsc.gov.au.”
A compulsory pre-tender meeting will be held on Thursday 25th February 2021.
Further information may be obtained from Cassandra Hodges, Project Manager at Cassandra.HODGES@transport.nsw.gov.au
These tenders are listed alphabetically. Some tenders may be qualified or contain errors and in view of the information given in the criteria for tender evaluation, the list should not be relied upon as an indication of which tender may be successful.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|Bost Civil Pty Ltd||Bost Civil Pty Ltd||32 Bayldon Road Queanbeyan NSW 2620
Queanbeyan NSW 2620
|Fulton Hogan Construction Pty Ltd||Fulton Hogan Construction Pty Ltd||Botanicca Corporate Park
Level 1, Building 7
RICHMOND VIC 3121
|Haslin Constructions Pty Limited||-||Suite 2, 2-4 Merton Street
Sutherland NSW 2232