Tenders are invited from appropriately qualified and experienced contractors for geotechnical investigative and consulting services for the Coffs Harbour Bypass. The work consists of undertaking geotechnical investigations to provide detailed geological, geotechnical and hydrogeological investigations and advice to:
- validate the previous investigation results
- support development of the Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and conditions of approval
- provide investigations to support detailed design and development of project documentation.
In order to achieve these objectives, the investigations and advice should provide:
- Characterisation and assessment of ground conditions, design requirements and construction methodologies
- Characterisation and assessment of the hydrogeology and groundwater conditions and assess the impacts of construction and operation of proposed tunnels and cuttings on the groundwater regime, groundwater dependant ecosystems, the environment and existing groundwater users.
The requirements for these works are outlined in the Request for Tender (RFT), Professional Services Contract, and the Scope of Works supplied.
Note to Tenderers: By submitting a Tender in response to this Request for Tender, Tenderers agree that they accept the following condition:
The successful Tenderer will be engaged by the Principal to undertake, amongst other activities, work on behalf of TfNSW throughout the tender phase of future Contracts on this Project. As such, Tenderers should note that the successful Tenderer will be unable to participate as a future participant in any future tender process for the design and/or construction of the Coffs Harbour Bypass Project. This exclusion extends to any Tender, as a potential contractor or subcontractor, lodged by a subsidiary or related entity of the successful Tenderer in response to a TfNSW tender process associated with the Coffs Harbour Bypass Project.
All applicants must comply with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework (NSW Framework), NSW Government Supplier Code of Conduct (NSW Code) and New South Wales Industrial Relations Guidelines: Building and Construction Procurement (NSW Guidelines).
Copies of the NSW Framework and NSW Code are available at www.buy.nsw.gov.au. The NSW Guidelines are available at www.industrialrelations.nsw.gov.au.
|Business Name||Trading Name||Address|
|Douglas Partners Pty Ltd||-||Unit 2, 32 Geebung Drive
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
|Foundation Earth Sciences Pty Ltd||-||Unit 119/14 Loyalty Road
North Rocks NSW 2151
|GHD Pty Ltd||-||Level 15 133 Castlereagh St
Sydney NSW 2000
|Golder Associates Pty Ltd||-||Level 8/ 40 Mount Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
|ROBERT CARR & ASSOCIATES PTY. LIMITED||RCA Australia||92 Hill Street
Carrington NSW 2294
|VFT Engineering Surveyors Pty Ltd||-||2/6 Carnarvon Road
West Gosford NSW 2250