Road Reconstruction and associated Civil Works at Peel Street, Glenbrook.
Related Web Site Address
Additional Details / Instructions
Tender documents must be accessed and lodged online at
https://360providers.apetsoftware.com.au/request/open/BMCCPro3(“Electronic Tender Box)
Address for Lodgement
Conditions for Participation
Council may refuse to consider any Tender which does not meet the Mandatory Criteria.
The Mandatory Criteria are:
The Tenderer and any nominated subcontractor(s) must not be bankrupt or insolvent.
Tenderers must provide details of instances where, within five (5) years prior to submitting their Tender, they have been found guilty of breaching any Act or Regulation, including but not limited to:
· Workplace Relations Act 1996 (Cth)
· Industrial Relations Act 1996 (NSW)
· Work Health & Safety Act 2011 (NSW) and/or its predecessor Occupational Health & Safety Act 2000 (NSW)
· Workplace Injury Management & Workers Compensation Act 1998 (NSW)
· Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999
· Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth)
· Human Rights (Sexual Conduct) Act 1994 (Cth)
· Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth)
· Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth)
· Age Discrimination Act 2004 (Cth)
· Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 (NSW)
· Disability Services Act 1986 (Cth)
· Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)
· Crimes Act 1914 (Cth)
· Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth)
All Tenderers must supply evidence of the insurances required under the Contract.
All Tenderers must comply with the NSW Government Code of Practice for Procurement (Code) that is current at the date of issue of this Request for Tender. The ability of a Tenderer to demonstrate compliance with the Code is an essential condition of these Conditions.